Marketing Your Home
An overview of the Edwards approach to marketing your home
With so many estate agents to choose from, it can be quite difficult to sift through the myriad of claims and marketing promises and arrive at the best choice for you and the successful sale of your home. Here at Edwards we are so confident in our ability to represent and market your property that, unlike other estate agents, we have NOÂ TIE IN PERIODS, leaving you free to judge us solely on our performance and professionalism.
An accurate valuation for your property is the single most important factor in achieving a successful sale of your property in the shortest possible period.
- We never overprice your property, like some agents, to impress you and win your business
- No more weeks of no interest and no viewings followed by a price reduction and the negative impression that creates
- We combine our decades of experience and local knowledge to prepare an accurate valuation, supported by detailed evidence
This creates the optimum level of real interest in your property from todayâ€™s perceptive buyers and stimulates viewings from day one.
CORRECT PRICE + VIEWINGS = SOLD
Whilst traditional marketing methods are still very important, the Internet has now made it possible to search for properties from the comfort of your armchair and even on the move. Our marketing packages are comprehensive and include the following:
- High quality brochures
- Professional photography
- Floor plans in 2D and 3D plus interactive plans on websites
- Local press advertising and targeted magazine features
- Digital marketing via property portals, social media, email campaigns and of course our own website
- Two modern and fully featured offices with highly experienced staff to represent your property during office hours
All of our online property information is fully accessible from all fixed and mobile devices giving your property the largest possible audience when combined with traditional print based advertising.
HIGH QUALITY MARKETING + LOTS OF ENTHUSIASM = VIEWINGS
A recent Rightmove customer survey discovered that:
- 78% of sellers rated having a floor plan as â€˜very importantâ€™
- 47% of sellers would not instruct a valuation from agents that didnâ€™t feature floor plans in their property listings
- 37% of buyers are less likely to enquire about a property without a floor plan
- 1 in 5 potential buyers would ignore a property listing completely if a floor plan was not included
Our high quality 2D and 3D floor plans showcase the layout of your home perfectly, helping prospective buyers understand quickly the layout of your property and lets them see just how the accommodation would work for them.
FLOOR PLANS â€“ DONâ€™T GO TO MARKET WITHOUT THEM!
At Edwards we really do believe that a picture tells a thousand stories. Using the latest digital cameras and lenses we maximize the visual impact of your rooms in order to tempt buyers to view the property. To prepare your home for the photographer you should:
- De clutter and tidy each room and remove any unwanted nick nacks
- Put the lights on â€“ table and floor lamps help to create a warm and inviting look
- Open curtains and raise blinds
- Clear work surfaces and tables and remove toiletries from bathrooms
- For external photographs make sure your garden and exterior are in tip top shape
AND THEN LEAVE THE REST TO US!
At Edwards, we offer accompanied viewings as standard for all our client properties. Our experienced viewings manager will not only help showcase the features of your home to prospective buyers but will also be on hand to give information about the local area, schools, shopping and transport if needed. Always remember that we are very experienced in conducting viewings and supporting the sales process â€“ rather than just following a viewer around your home!
ALWAYS GOING THE EXTRA MILE FOR ALL OF OUR CLIENTS!